SMILE ON ME, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! =)♥

I USE THIS DAY FOR MY BIRTH DAY ♥

Tomorrow is my birth day! but i have work tomorrow and today is my day off so i use this day for my b-day i go around at Sm mall after i re schedule my orient then i went to' Mc donald' t have snack..then after go to boutique just window shopping then at 4:10pm i go to cathedral church ni SIMBA!and nanagkot then take a photo after sa misa in surroundings of the church then i see someone who's near with me and they taking pictures too so i ask them to take a photo of me then i will take a photo of them too ...
I want to have a photo of me in my 20th birthday for my remembrance...i don't think if someone in my family can remember that my birth day is tomorrow bec. I didn't tell them!.. its better they know nothing so that i didn't feel sad..

today: I'm trying to be happy ! but still i can feel the pain that josh hurt me so  much...

at SM mcdonald !
AM I CRYING??? :((



then the cathedral place/church!














o(((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment