SMILE ON ME, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! =)♥

GOD REALLY DON'T WANT ME TO HATES PEOPLE'

last night when I'm on my way home from work. nkasakay nku ako isa ka worksmate dn wla jud xa respeto promised as in mkahangit jud kau. ky cge joke2 na kiss ko be! what in the world ! dghan kau mga tao amu nkasakay dn ntan.aw abi palang in ana rku kaubos . pro i know joke ra2 niya. wla jud manners he acts like no education! nainit jd ako ulo . lami kau bugnoon. ambot nlng. pro a min. ago. ni plete xa dn g.apilan ko niya kunuhay. dn nabugnaw ako ulo i realized it just a joke but still not good what he had do in front of a lot of people in the jeepney, dn he is a good person but only he know nothing about manners and respect maybe his family are like that! mostly its depend on what style of the people around him!..

but, GOD MADE IT! I KNOW! he find ways to make me calm and don't hate that guy!..
GOD thank you so much!!! <3

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment