SMILE ON ME, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! =)♥

SOMETIMES LIFE IS BORING W/O SOMEONE WHO CARE AND LOVE YOU

hahayyyyyyyyyyyyy, I'm tired of this life! gkapoy nku kasabot ka blog? kapoy nah, always lng ko pasakitan sa n auntie dudahan.hahay  kakapoy na jd , wla mn ngmahal , walay nag care. duh! ambot mamahala nalng ko ani. bstah mkawork na gne ko mupuyo ko ug ako ra isa .huna hunaon nlng nku na wla koi pamilya ngtubo ko na ako ra...


anyway today i went to SM mall to follow up my work and i stop at coffee have a  hot caffe latte then thinking of josh, my life and about auntie ..i feel want to give up everything i don't want to stay ..when i think of josh its kind boring bec. i feel sometimes that he don't care much about me and he's not sure about his feelings to me, I don't know?! my life is full of loneliness..duh ambot gkapoi nku tanan. !

when i went to SM

at coffee shop waiting my coffee ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment