SMILE ON ME, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! =)♥

FINALLY I GOT A WORK!

On thursday I'm going to start my work. :)))
but I'm really not feeling well today ,I got head ache!

you know, i was thinking this work is really hard to make a leave for holiday bec. I assign at Costumer Service and they want me to be a regular, so its like i need to stay here for a long time i mean many years . then my josh is coming this Sept. then what can i do? how can i leave my work? and if ever god's want .soon like december I'm coming with josh to visit his family at alabama. .and if i come with josh w/o any permmission from my office and my auntie I'm sure I got fired,  no allowance and .when I'm coming back here i have no more work or no one would support  me bec.I am not really sure if josh become my husband and I don't know what should our plan for us but I am sure I really do love him.. but i am feeling to stay in philippines  bec. I am free specially if i have work and live by my own..really i am free.philippines is very different to other country..
but i am worried about my auntie bec. its in my feeling that soon no one will support her so i need to go to other country and work and help her a little and also to have a family bec. that's my dream and have a cutie cuties half american baby.. :)


A PICTURE OF ME THESE DAY 














with my sister <3

No comments:

Post a Comment