SMILE ON ME, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! =)♥

LIFE IS NOT EASY TO STAY

so many things happen this month and i hate it! now i decide to stay away to my family stay out of auntie's life, I think i need to find my apartment and live alone ,I don't wanna do this but its too much i got hurt many times and i can't stand this pain !!!

all the bad things happen they blame me and said that i am soo malas.bad luck of their life and its really hurt to hear that auntie say that i am fake, liar,plastic. i don't know what to do? is there anyone can help me or give advise ?? I am really tired of this life.. ate landy's ring was lost during that fiestah night ad auntie's ring was lost also last night and all that things was my fault auntie blame me.but now i feel a bit relief that auntie's ring was found just today in the morning! last night when I do searching the ring in all room i feel like want to die i want to give up! even though i am so sleepy i still do searching and while nangita ko , c auntie always yawyaw pangasaba then sulti ug sakit murag iya tan.aw nku hayop dli masakitan ...after all this thing, i decide ! to live alone stay far away to my family!!! nig uli nila kuya mangita dayun ko room dn mu work dayun ko bahala na bsan unsa na work bstah mkawork lang ko pra mabuhi nku ako self dn dli nku magsalig nila..ky dili nku gusto msakitan pah !! ky ang sakit dili mawa , mwa lng toud kng ulog ulogan ko n auntie but still mgpabilin lng gihapun ang samad sa ako dughan bsan unsaon pa nku ug kalimot or lingaw pra dli lng maremember nku but still naa lng gihapun ang samad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment