SMILE ON ME, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! =)♥

I FEEL SORRY FOR RACHELLE

she work hard in auntie's house like washing all our clothes then she expect that she can come with us here in cebu stay in our house while she's not yet working then she expect that she can work @ call center that my ate will reffered her but somethings bad happens in our house then we all guys think she's the one who do that but for me not really she is .bec. she sounds innocent but she's the one who use my coins w/o asking permission but when i ask her about that she say she did but I'm angry abit bec. she didn't ask permmision 1st. .and my ate and auntie say you cannot come with us and can't work in cebu where i want to reffer you unless you didn't find the ring..ohhh i feel sorry for her bec. she didn't find the ring then she can't come with us then her eyes looks red like she is crying bec. we suspect she's the one who get the ring ...for me not sure! :((

No comments:

Post a Comment