SMILE ON ME, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! =)♥

sakit kayo ako heart :/

                                             ( onie)- Cresente Bregaudit 3rd

I meet him' today w/ our friends but i saw him in my eyes that he hold the hand of leslie.. i never though na mgkauyab jd cla leslie. bec. leslie hate man i think, and onie knew that leslie having a girl relationship before and that girl is his girlfriend before too ...huhuhuh i didn't think that i got hurt when i saw onie with another girl bec. we're just only closed friend for 4yrs but the problem is I'm fall in love to him (onie).. I'm really crazy, falling in love to a friend..
pagkita nku nla onie w/our friends in college dn onie first see me then he say hi julie dn gitangtang dayun niya iya kamut kang leslie pgkita nku nla..dn wla nku gtagad dayun c onie ky nasakitan ko ngtan.aw and i feel like I want to cry but i realize na its my fault bec. i didn't tell him what i feel and he didn't know what i really feel so i say to them hi and then i go away .. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment