SMILE ON ME, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! =)♥

I'm not free!


huhuhuhu why i have to hide those things? if someone wants to talk, but I'm afraid? why? maybe I'm afraid bec. there's a lot of chismosa people and knows about me and if they see anything/everything i do then they will quick tell to my auntie and specially every moves i do they make it big deal and spread it to all merida people and specially to auntie then my auntie easy to angry when she heard anything from people talking about me. so if I live here in merida then i have to be carefull alot. :(
why they will do that to me? I'm just a normal girl who live w/a rich auntie and known here in merida but I am not a daughter of auntie maybe bec. we have the same blood and every moves i do they think my auntie also like that...
why mostly people in merida are very chismosa?huhuhuuu kakapoy bah nla...
in short - I'm scared to AUNTIE!

duh! sometimes my auntie is indignant' but i have to understand her bec I LOVE her very much!?

No comments:

Post a Comment