SMILE ON ME, WHEN I LOOK AT YOU! =)♥

LUCKY DAYYYY :)

yahoooooooooooooo' nilakaw ko today .auntie ask me to send the camera to ate len's apartment dn after ngkita me ni peach ako siya giadto sa mj cuenco then after ,, we meet her manager b4 from jollibee @ jones mcdonald but he's not anymore a manager now he is a businessman now and he introduce us about his business then I and pearl attend the meeting @ the front of capitol? then they explain us their business and it sounds interesting and i saw a guy there his really cute i think he is half chinese bec. his family name is yu. and his name is alvin.. and he is the one who explain us about their business and his really cute specially the way he talk .he is 19 age.a third year college major of business management.. and after that , I and peach go to colon @ 138 mall peach visit his exbf who own the botique @ 138mall then a while ago I meet marry ann there' my friend from merida leyte I didn't expect that i meet her there bec . daghan kayo tao sa cebu..dn a minutes a go my friend from LAPU-LAPU text me bec. she missed me then talking2 asking anything then it comes to the point about works then i ask her if there's anywork  for me there ,  then luckily they hiring a saleslady@ her work place @ koreans shoping center she is supervisor there so i can easy to apply / work there bec. she's the one will be the handle of interview so its my opportunities bec. she's my friend .thanks GOD! hopefully i can work there soon. and now I am feel free and comfortable bec. i already have a work and i can do everything i want and I WILL PROMISSED MY SELF THAT I WILL WORK THIS SERIOUSLY AND WILL LOVE IT!.. :)

thanks so much GOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment